- Heavy data entry.
- Transcription of customer specifications to internal templates.
- Authoring, maintenance, transcription, and routing of documentation required to support manufacturing activities
- Ownership of inter-company communication for internal routing approval.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must possess great organizational and electronic filing skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe software programs and standard office equipment including computers, printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines, etc.
- Rapid typing skills and Microsoft Excel fluency is a big plus.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions and procedures.
- Ability to work at least eight hours in a day in the company’s office at a computer workstation as well as flexibility for potential overtime.
- Candidates must have the ability to stay focused and work with a high degree of speed and accuracy.
- Ability to initiate, plan, prioritize and conduct multiple projects successfully.
- Demonstrated a high level of confidentiality, politeness, and professionalism.
- Fluent in reading and speaking English.
The physical requirements listed in this section include, but are not limited, to the motor/physical abilities and skills require of position in order to successfully undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to empower individuals with disabilities to undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of the position. While undertaking the essential duties and responsibilities of the position, the employee must repeatedly sit, listen, speak, type, and move throughout the facility. Must be capable of using a keyboard for computer purposes.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Location: 5331 Dansher Rd, Countryside, IL 60525, USA Req #79
To Apply: https://us59.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/voyant/Posting/View/702