- Monitor inventory for products and schedule work according to time and labor force.
- Review various orders and requests and assign them to the appropriate department.
- Interface with production to ensure completion of work orders.
- Administered status of all work orders.
- Analyze inventory of products and assist control department to verify stock levels
- Coordinate with staff and manage all orders within the company.
- Perform regular audits of stock levels
- Filing of documentation
- Other duties as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Associates degree or 5+ years of relevant work experience required
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain or inventory
- Ability to go onto the production floor to count inventory
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Strong Excel skills and general Microsoft Office skills
- Detailed oriented
The physical requirements listed in this section include, but are not limited, to the motor/physical abilities and skills require of position in order to successfully undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to empower individuals with disabilities to undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
While undertaking the essential duties and responsibilities of the position, the employee must repeatedly sit, listen, speak, type and move throughout the facility. Must be capable of using a keyboard for computer purposes.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Vee Pak complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education Some College
Location: 5331 Dansher Rd, Countryside, IL 60525, USA Req #188