It’s great being part of a culture where entrepreneurship and team spirit aren’t just buzzwords.If you love working with a great group of people and desire the opportunity to grow, this is the place for you.
This position will maintain the store merchandising standards and store pricing integrity. This role is responsible for managing price changes, execution of product SKU labeling and processing returned merchandise.
- Utilize and maintain store pricing using Tags-On-Demand (TOD) mobile printing station.
- Identify and label merchandise that does not have vendor-provided SKUs using TOD.
- Support merchandise returns by returning saleable product to sales floor.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding and comply with the company’s safe lifting practices standard operating procedures (SOP).
- As a product knowledge expert, assist customers with product selection and answer product-related questions.
- Create price tags and signage for all products.
- Replace outdated signage based upon updated price changes.
- Return products to the correct home locations after customer returns.
- Clean and stock products according to Floor & Decor’s standards.
- Communicate in-store moves and non-scanning SKU products via email.
- Partner with Department Managers to determine which products need SKUs, price changes and need to be returned.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- (1) year of retail sales experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of store management and store associates.
- Strong computer skills and internet project coordination experience.
- Must be a self-starter and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must demonstrate sensitivity to confidential information.
Working Conditions (travel, hours, environment)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to a warehouse environment and moving vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is typically moderate to noisy.
- Ability exert 30 – 60 pounds of force occasionally, and or 20-30 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- The employee is often required to use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Floor & Decor is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all associates and applicants. F&D recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, testing, screening, hiring, selection for training, upgrading, transfer, demotion, layoff, discipline, termination, compensation, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. This policy and the law prohibit employment discrimination against any associate or applicant on the basis of any legally protected status outlined above.