The Countryside Chamber of Commerce (CCC) is a 501(c)(3) organization that strives to connect businesses with the community to encourage loyalty and investment in our business districts and neighborhoods.
We are committed to promoting economic development in Countryside and supporting the interests of our businesses. We provide quality resources, educational and networking opportunities, and dedicated leadership to serve our members and our community. Through strategic partnerships, we help to foster a diverse, vibrant business landscape in our city.
We’re committed to local business. Shopping local allows businesses in our community to, in turn, donate to and support local events, schools, charities, community groups, and non-profit organizations.
The Countryside Chamber of Commerce
Our board members
- Shannon Rapp | President | (708) 482-7424
- Pat Schwartz | Treasurer | (708) 639-4145
- Kristin Walker | Secretary | (708) 485-3100
- Maureen Blaber | Executive Director | (708) 680-6762
- Michele Sullivan | Member-at-Large | (708) 246-3336
- Janet Garreau | Member-at-Large | (708) 354-9328
- Steve Jasinski | Member-at-Large | (708) 601-2638
- Sandy Dorgan | Past President | (708) 354-4500
Ready to take your business to the next level?
Find out what the Countryside Chamber of Commerce can do for you.